atas /head

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Fab Franchise Trends For 2015

Fab Franchise Trends For 2015



Discover the entrepreneur in you

Entrepreneurship is the idea whose time has come. Today not only an entrepreneurs repute in India stands way ahead of the professional class, it also promises better income, bigger lifestyle and higher work satisfaction.

Also read:
  •  How To Turn You Successful Business Into Franchise 
  • 7 Tips To Setting Up An Online Business
Starting a Business In 2015
How much confidence do you have that you are doing the right thing to start or plan growth for your business? You are probably not alone when it comes to assessing risk of starting a business. There are many types of people who have similar thoughts.

A Question From An Aspiring Entrepreneur
I am planing to start a business, but to be honest, I wonder if I really would be better off remaining an employee.

A Fear Of Homemaker:
I feel dual income could give us so much more as family, But will I be able to find such a business, where I could manage my family as well.

The Dilemma Of a Retired Professional:
I want to do something useful for the rest of my life, but dont want to lose my precious savings.

The Fear Of Losing What I Have Built:
I am ready to pass our family business to my son, but he wants to do business his way.
While you have your fears, the good news is you want to start a business for the right reasons, and there has never been a better time to do it. There are amazing opportunities for entrepreneurs today that never existed before. India stands as a nation that has a big appetite for entrepreneurship; a survey reveals that 74 percent entrepreneurs credit their success to family support ; from the initially funding to the hand holding to managing the day to day business routines.

Starting a Business The Franchise Way
Becoming a franchisee is an easy, less risky way to get in on being a business owner, Franchising in India has been growing at the rate of 35 percent annually, and has led to consumer products and service to grow by almost 110 percent on one hand and on the other hand, has played a catalytic role to spur the growth of entrepreneurship and enable self-employment in India.
With approximately 3,750 franchise brand in India and nearly 1000 new brands adopting franchising every year, there is just about a business for everyone across every sector and investment present out there.

Available link for download